Terms and Conditions
We only pick up dog doo doo we can see to the best of our ability. Yards with grass and weeds that are overgrown or not properly landscaped with leaves that have not been removed will not allow us to guarantee 100% of the doo doo will be removed. Example: If the dog waste is visible and on top of leaves it will be removed. Yards with bark can be just as difficult and easily camouflage the waste and it will be removed to the best of our ability. If you see an area that’s being missed just bring it to our attention so we can correct the issue on the next service. Our goal is 100% satisfaction, so let us know if you ever have a concern so we can quickly resolve it.
- PAYMENTS: A credit card is required to retain Doo Doo Squad’s services and will be charged on the 25th of each month prior to the following month's service. We do not accept checks, cash or any other method of payment.
- HOLIDAYS: Your fee includes certain holidays we will observe without compensation of cost or service. Service fee includes the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- SERVICE DAYS: As our customer base grows we may need to change your service day(s) at our discretion and prior notice will be given.
- SERVICE TIME: We do not offer a service time other than the day scheduled. Service hours are from sunup to sundown. We work rain or shine. Rainy condition may make it not possible to scoop the waste if it’s in a puddle or substantial amount of water. Generally, we are able to service most of the yard except for areas in standing water.
- MISSED SERVICE: If you are not serviced due to circumstances beyond our control, i.e. illness, downed vehicle, acts of God, i.e. heavy rain, snow, hurricane, earthquakes, tsunamis, locked gates, obstructed entry, etc., your bill will not be pro-rated and you will be responsible for the full amount of your monthly bill. The monthly fee and weekly rates are all calculated with consideration of these circumstances. If you go on holiday and or have no need for pick up for a week or more, services will not be pro-rated.
- 100% Guarantee on service: If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will provide a full refund for that service day. You’re a valued customer and we’ll work with you to resolve any issue to your satisfaction. This may not apply if any requests may be related to section 2, 5, or section 7.
- Excessive ground cover: Doo Doo Squad always offers a guarantee on our service. However, if the serviced property is overgrown with grass, leaves, other ground cover or debris, we reserve the right to void the guarantee and or refunds. If you recently cut your grass raked up leaves and or cleaned up the area you may discover old piles of doo doo. We only pick up what we can see and will be able to clean it during your next service.
- Service: Basic scooping services are for the backyard and side yards. Additional services available are: front yard scooping, spot scrubbing, spray: a natural enzyme spray that’s non-toxic, safe for the environment, plants, people, kids and grass. This may help break down small pieces of fecal matter and may help with urine odor. Additional services listed will be performed only if noted on your agreement. Dog waste is disposed of in your trash can. If trash can is not available, it may be left tied up in a bag on top of any available yard, recycling bin and or next to the gate.
- Cancellations/Changes: Either party may cancel this agreement anytime and we do not have cancellation fees. Any changes to your agreement to included cancellations, upgrades, and downgrades must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com. The terms and conditions may change at any time without notice, and updates can be found at www.DooDooSquad.com.